Breast augmentation has become the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery. Candidates range from women who have lost weight or suffer from asymmetrical breasts to those who are post-pregnancy or looking to simply boost self-esteem.
If you are thinking of improving your body image through an augmentation, there are several things to consider:
- Silicone, saline or gel implants. Each has benefits and drawbacks.
- Size. Determine a size that best suits your body frame.
- Incision. The incision could be inframammary (under the breast fold), peri-areolar (around the areola) or transaxillary (under the armpit).
- Health. Candidates must be in good physical and mental health before surgery.
- Cost. Breast augmentation is not covered by insurance, but we can provide customers with financing options.
- Maintenance. After surgery, patients will need to have regular mammograms and be alert for changes or complications.
These topics are best discussed with a qualified surgeon. Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation.