Also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing, can eliminate the daily hassle of applying makeup. Permanent cosmetics never run or smear and are great for people with allergies to traditional cosmetics as well as for those who have difficulty applying makeup.
$100.00 Deposit to schedule appointment
Your permanent makeup will lighten and soften after healing. Since it is always best to be conservative, if the area heals lighter or thinner than you desire, it can be darkened or thickened at your follow-up visit. Ideally, your follow-up should be completed 4 to 6 weeks post procedure. Because permanent makeup can fade over time, you can schedule maintenance visits every few years to keep your color looking fresh.
- Brows - Microblading
Microblading, powder or ombré brows will change your life. Brows frame the entire face. Microblading is a newer type of brow tattoo where a trained artist uses a handheld tool instead of a machine to tattoo hair like strokes for a very natural look. Powder or ombré brows are given by a machine to get a soft powder like make up look. Our technicians will help you decide what is best for you.
Permanent Eyeliner “frames” the eyes and can make eyelashes appear darker, fuller, or thicker. It can enhance the shape or balance (symmetry) of a person’s eyes, create the illusion of larger eyes, or affect how the spacing of the eyes is perceived. Eyeliner can also enhance or intensify eye color and make eyes appear more alluring.
Permanent lip liner and color can improve the appearance of lips for women and men. It helps lips appear more defined without surgery or fillers and restores color to lips that are too pale. Permanent lip liner eliminates the daily use of pencils to outline, fill-in, or reshape lip borders. Permanent lip color decreases the need to reapply lipstick or lip gloss. Lip tattooing helps correct and balance the symmetry of lips that are uneven, too thin, too thick, or scarred. It can also enhance the natural color and shape of “perfect” lips.
Please stop these medications 7-10 days prior to your treatment:
- Vitamins: Vitamin E, Chondroitin, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Flaxseed Oil, Omega Fatty Acids
- Herbals: Dong quai, Ginseng, Ephedra, Garlic, Green Tea, Feverfew, Ginkgo Biloba, Turmeric, Ginger
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatories (NSAID): Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Midol, Nuprin, Feneprofen), Naproxin (Naprosin, Aleve, Anaprox), Celecoxib (Celebrex), Diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, Arthrotec), Diflunisal (Dolobid), Etodaolac (Lodine), Indomenthacin (Indocin), Ketoprofen (Orudis, Oruvail), Ketorolac (Toradol), Melxoican (Ponstel), Nabumetone (Relafen), Oxaprozin (Daypro), Piroxicam (Fledane), Pletal (Cilostrazol), Rofecoxib (Vioxx), Sulindac (Clinoril), Tolmetrin (Toectin), Valdexocib (Bextra)
- Other Non-steroidals: Bayer, Excedrin, Bufferin, Anacin, Alka-Seltzer, Aspirin
- AntiCoagulants: Enoxparin (Lovanox), Heparin, Warfarin (Coumadin)
- Please refrain from alcoholic beverages 1-2 days before treatment.
- Please avoid caffeine day of treatment.
- Stop topical defoliants 7 days before treatment. Including scrubs,glycolic/salicylic , fruit acids, retinol and retin-A.
*Stop use of ALL lash and brow growth serums 8-12 weeks prior to treatment*