Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive, in-office treatment that combines micro-needling and radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production in the deep layers of the skin. It can probe deeper into the skin than any other micro-needling device.
The Morpheus8 treatment is excellent for:
- Increasing the firmness and elasticity of your skin
- Reducing the risk of hyperpigmentation, improving your overall skin tone
- Reducing the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Morpheus8 is most commonly used on the lower face and neck. It also works on the face and body areas that exhibit wrinkles, lax skin, scarring, stretch marks, or discoloration. This can include the jawline, abdomen, and buttocks.
Additionally, there is minimal downtime to receiving this treatment. Each treatment can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and is customized to your specific concerns.
To prepare for your treatment, you should avoid skin irritation such as direct sun exposure, sunbathing, or tanning because you will feel increased heat sensation. Additionally, you should:
- Stop the use of topical irritant products 2-3 days before your treatment. This includes retinol and tretinoin.
- Arrive at your appointment with clean skin (no makeup, lotions, perfume, jewelry, or other skin products on the area being treated).
- Be aware that if you have a pacemaker or any metal in your body near the treatment area, you are not a candidate for this treatment.